You can easily hire a skip bin to dispose of your rubbish if you have a driveway or front yard. Although many residences lack a driveway or front yard on which to place the bin. Your property may also have height-restricted access too. The good news is the skip bin can be placed on council property such as a road or footpath as long as the appropriate application is made. Each municipality has its own set of rules. Some councils will charge for permits, while others do not. It's important to know the rules beforehand, as the period between submitting an application and receiving the skip varies greatly.

When submitting an application for a permit, you must provide your local governments authority with the following information:

  • Dates of when the skip will be in the location
  • Details of where the bin will be located
  • A copy of the liability insurance of the skip bin hire service

Check with your appropriate council for the relevant terms and conditions, requirements and what is required if you need to use public property for your skip bin.

Adelaide City Council
Adelaide Plains Council
Adelaide Hills Council
Barossa Council
Burnside Council
Campbelltown Council
Charles Sturt Council
Gawler Council
Holdfast Bay Council
Marion Council
Mitchan Council
Mount Barker Council
Norwood, Payneham & St Peters Council
Onkaparinga Council
Playford Council
Port Adelaide Enfield Council
Prospect Council
Salisbury Council
Tea Tree Gully Council
Unley Council
Walkerville Council
West Torrens Council

Have a look at our selection of Skip Bins

Skip sizes

Organise your Supereme Skip today

You can book your skip via our easy online process, or, if you have some questions or are unsure of the size you’ll need, feel free to get in contact with our skilled and knowledgeable team.