Table Of Contents
If this article has gained your interest, then you definitely want to know about the smallest Bobcat machine. The Bobcat S70 Skid-Steer Loader is the smallest Bobcat machine, with Bobcat being the world's most popular skid-steer loader brand. Each skid-steer can be a powerful partner on your job site through Bobcat’s hallmark quality and Bobcat loaders.
The Bobcat S70 Skid-Steer loader is tiny enough to fit into tight spaces while being powerful enough to complete any work. This compact workhorse is best for scooting through narrow entrances. Not only that, it is great for hallways, small walkways, and gates, as well as operating beneath low ceilings. When the job is too much for a shovel or the location is too small for a big machine, this should be your go-to loader.
Read on below to know more about the compact yet powerful Bobcat S70 Skid-Steer Loader.
Bobcat S70 Skid-Steer Loader
For small paths, entrances, or corridors, the Bobcat S70 Skid-Steer loader is the best choice. It's a small but robust machine that can do just about any hard construction work in a short amount of time. Bobcat is one of the most well-known companies of skid steer loaders, and it has long provided excellent heavy machinery to the construction industry. They're known for their innovative designs, as well as their comfort and cost-effective solutions.
The Bobcat S70 Skid-Steer loader is small, yet it can move a lot of weight. It's adaptable, low-maintenance, and budget-friendly. This loader's rapid turning capability and outstanding raise arms make it ideal for transporting goods to a mid-level or higher level.
It can work in places where large loaders cannot because of its unique and compact design. It is ideal for any construction job, particularly in smaller spaces where larger equipment cannot fit. Therefore, if you have a job in a tight space, just go for the Bobcat S70, as it is an excellent choice.
Without an attachment, this little skid steer is just 181 cm high, 89.9 cm wide, and 191 cm long, allowing it to fit through doorways and gates and work under low-clearance ceilings with ease. It has a transportable working weight of 1.3 tonnes.
The Bobcat S70 Skid-Steer Machine Specs
• Rated operating capacity (ISO 14397-1): 343 kg
• Tipping load (ISO 14397-1): 686 kg
• Number of cylinders: 3
• Pump capacity: 37 L/min
• System relief at quick couplers: 20.7 MPa
• Maximum travel speed (low range): 9.8 km/h
• Make/Model: Kubota / D1005-E4B-BC-3
• Fuel: Diesel
• Fuel tank: 24.6 L
• Number of cylinders: 3
• Cooling: Liquid
• Power @ 3000 RPM: 17.5 kW
• Displacement: 1001 cubic centimetres
• Operating weight: 1268 kg
• Shipping weight: 1109 kg
• Pump flow: 37.1 L/min
• Length with bucket: 2472 mm
• Length without bucket: 1925 mm
• Wheelbase: 722 mm
• Turning radius from centre including bucket: 1557 mm
• Ground clearance: 141 mm
Fantastic Features Of The Bobcat S70 Skid-Steer
The remarkable performance of the Bobcat S70 Skid-Steer Loader is well-known. It is modest in size, but it can readily complete even the most complex tasks in a short amount of time due to its powerful mechanisms. Where larger tracked loaders are unable to enter, this tiny steer machine performs admirably.
It's ideal for scooting through narrow passageways, corridors, and entrances, as well as other tight project locations. In addition, the machine has a faster-turning capability, which is beneficial to its performance. Skid steers with greater turning circles have wasteful fuel use and demand more power from their motors.
In addition to the lower fuel economy, the life of the drivetrain and tyres in larger machines is less. The increased fuel capacity of the Bobcat S70 skid-steer loader allows you to spend more time on the task and less time refuelling. The hydraulic pumps are another component that contributes to its fast performance. They provide increased power and efficiency, allowing for powerful breakout forces.
Amazing Arm Lifts
Each position has its own individual set of requirements. The Bobcat S70 Skid Steer machines meet those specific needs with long-lasting, proprietary lift arms and different lift paths. The radius lift route can assist in dumping over a wall or unloading flatbed vehicles with ease.
An arc forms by arm movement, and more than 80% of that arc provides improved reach at a truck bed height. It's ideal for jobs that need you to work at a medium peak. The vertical lift path has a higher lift capacity than the radius lift path. The upright lift path makes it easier to move huge pallets of blocks from one location to another and helps to achieve maximum reach.
The Bobcat S70 provides complete operator comfort. Comfortable cabin areas are critical for efficient working processes, successful task completion, and reduced equipment wear and tear. Additionally, this skid steer machine has a good level of operating visibility. The operator can look out the back of the device and work in confined spaces because of the rear-to-side view.
The machine features fantastic bespoke headlights to light up the work area, making it easier for the operator to work in both well-lit or dark areas. The Bobcat S70 Skid-Steer machine also boasts an intuitive instrument panel that keeps the operator up to date at all times.
The Bobcat S70 Skid-Steer Loader attachment system allows for quick and easy swapping of a wide range of Bobcat accessories. It can be equipped with various attachments that you can readily set and alter depending on the needs of your operations.
From angle brooms to spare wheels, sweepers, dozer blades, root grapples, cutter crushers, tillers, and more, the Bobcat S70 attachments can help you do a range of tasks with ease.
The S70 Skid-Steer features a transversely mounted engine and a tip-up cab for easier access when servicing the machine. Because of its keel-shaped belly pan, the S70 can easily go through deep mud and other locations thanks to its centre-mounted, maintenance-free chaincase.
The axle housings are permanently welded to the chaincase, removing the need for bolt tightening or other chain modifications.
The Bobcat S70 machine makes processes go quickly, easily, and conveniently. You can readily relocate the hydraulic oil cooler for cleaning, the loader components are protected from job risks by the protective tailgate, and the machine is built with durable technology.
The steering drift compensation keeps the operator on track and makes minor modifications easier. Furthermore, it maintains balance, even on topped roads, and allows for delicate steering changes. This small machine is particularly distinctive because of its versatility and overall utility.
Bobcat's Smallest Compact Track Loader
Bobcat's smallest compact track loader is the T450. Its length without an attachment is 250 cm, its width is 139 cm, and its height is 198 cm. It has a ROC of 635 kg, an operating weight of 2845 kg, an auxiliary standard flow of 76 L/min, and joystick control.
Bobcat Skid-Steer Loader Models
• Bobcat S450 Skid-Steer Loader - Because of its width, the Bobcat S450 is a great performer for its size, and its compact turning radius allows you to perform big projects in limited spaces conveniently.
• Bobcat S510 Skid-Steer Loader - Get no-nonsense professional-grade Bobcat performance with the radius-lift-path S510 Skid-Steer loader. Increase uptime with its innovative new fuel system, which is more efficient and easy to service.
• Bobcat S590 Skid-Steer Loader - With the Bobcat S590 Skid-Steer loader, you can take on big projects and labour less. This no-nonsense M3-Series machine provides you with the advantage to take on whatever task comes your way, thanks to an innovative new fuel system and revolutionary vertical-lift-path design.
• Bobcat S62 Skid-Steer Loader - The S62 R-Series Skid-Steer loader features a revised inline engine. The machine's tremendous breakout forces, quick cycle times, and huge lifting potential are all contained inside a small footprint.
• Bobcat S64 Skid-Steer Loader - With a rebuilt inline engine and direct-drive system, increased cooling, and machine protection, the Bobcat S64 R-Series Skid-Steer loader redefines breakthrough performance.
• Bobcat S66 Skid-Steer Loader - The S66 R-Series skid-steer loader is designed to handle the toughest operations, even in small spaces.
• Bobcat S740 Skid-Steer Loader - With a Tier 4-compliant 3.4L engine and a vast operational capacity, the Bobcat S740 Skid-Steer loader delivers powerful performance.
• Bobcat S76 Skid-Steer Loader - Bobcat built the S76 Skid-Steer loader to help you get more done with less effort.
• Bobcat S770 Skid-Steer Loader - The Bobcat S770 Skid-Steer loader is up to the job when it comes to excavating, loading, pushing, grading, and other tasks.
• Bobcat S850 Skid-Steer Loader - The Bobcat S850 is the largest skid-steer loader in the range, with an exceptional lift capacity and an industry-leading 457 cm lift height.
Invest In Bobcat Machines For Promised Efficiency
Small Bobcats are handy machines! Suppose you have been considering getting a Bobcat or were confused about which size you may need. In that case, it's important to note that the smaller the Bobcat, the easier they are to manoeuvre and use around the home and garden.
This is especially when you are tidying up the yard and getting rid of unwanted excess soil or junk around the home, shed or garden. People often hire these machines along with a skip to perform these clean-up tasks. Now that you know how beneficial this machine is, it’s time to invest in one. You will not regret this decision.